Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fantasy Sports

An awful lot of people spend work time playing fantasy sports. Our office has a sanctioned head-to-head football league which leads to quite a bit of good natured sh*t talking and images copied from failblog being sent back and forth.

I'm not a terribly big football fan, but I do enjoy taunting my coworkers, so I try to stay competitive. So, Ray Rice, I don't know anything much about you and I've never seen you play, but I do hope you have a nice game against Houston this weekend so that I can give one of my coworkers the taunting of a lifetime.

5 comments:

heels said...

"I'm not a terribly big football fan, but I do enjoy taunting my coworkers"

Awesome.

Johnny Logic said...

I envy the sanction on your stat-play. I just can't get myself to enjoy sport stats when there are much more interesting ones to play with out there, like the correlation between democratic administrations and GDP growth, even when lagged and business cycles are accounted for.

Elex said...

I think the BBC has fantasy parliment.

Johnny Logic said...

I have a fantasy parliament funkadelic.

Elex said...

Fantasy Parliament Funkadelic:

Don't draft buckethead! I choose Victor Wooten as my starting line-up Bass Player.