Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Book Art

Some of these are gorgeous, though it seriously pains me to see books "destroyed" that way. Maybe destroyed is too harsh, and if they are no longer useful as books, in the traditional sense that books are useful, are they really books anymore? Aren't they defined by their function? If they can no longer function according to their definition, what are they? Further, what are we? What function defines us and, if we don't really know (and is it ever possible to know?), how can we know what we are and what we should do in life? WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE? WHAT IS MY PURPOSE?

Um... these are pretty.

Back to work.

Ahem.

2 comments:

Elex said...

dar! photoshoppede!!!! LOL!!! derrrrr....

I hate people.

Some of those are amazing.

heels said...

You're photoshopped! HAHA! LOL!!1! I am SOOOOOOOO FUNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!1!!!

Yeah. I know. On both counts.